by Emil Dotchevski
"Appler is a DOS-hosted Apple ][ Emulator, written entirely in 386 Assembler by Emil Dotchevski and Alexander
Patalenski. It is free software, and source code is available for downloading too.
"... download Appler, run it and enjoy your new-old Apple ][+. And for those of
you curious about how does Appler work, I'm publishing the source - 100% 386 assembler."
- Built-in Debugger
- File manager, for MS-DOS files I/O
- Disk manager, for 'inserting' diskettes into emulated FDDs
- Keyboard setup, for customizing Apple ][ keyboard.
- 65C02 CPU (valid instructions only)
- Apple ][ Memory: 48K RAM, 12K ROM, 16K additional RAM
- Apple ][ I/O Memory
- $C000, $C010 - keyboard;
- $C020 - sound output (using DAC on LPT1);
- $C030 - internal speaker;
- $C050..$C057 - video mode switches;
- $C060, $C070 - joystick buttons & timers;
- $C080..$C08F - additional RAM switches;
- $C0E0..$C0EF - floppy disk controller registers (on slot #6);
- Apple ][ video modes (even mixed GR/TEXT modes);
- Apple ][ keyboard;
- Apple ][ digital joystick (using arrow keys in Num Lock mode);
- Apple ][ Floppy Disk Controller and two Floppy Disk Drives.
Appler for MS-DOS [Homepage]
. Apple II / Apple IIGS Emulators Index . Emulators Index . Front Page .
© 1997/1998 Archaic Ruins