by Roland Lieger
"Power64 emulates all important features of a real C-64 such as:"
- MOS 6510 CPU Emulation (incl. Illegal Opcodes)
- VIC (VideoIC) Emulation (Scanline-Based, incl. all Video Modes, Sprites, Soft-Scrolling, Raster Interrupts, Sprite
- Collision, Open Top/Bottom Borders)
- SID (SoundID) Emulation (incl. Waveforms, Envelopes (ADSR), Ring-Modulation, Synchronisation, Samples; excl.
- Filters, Resonance)
- CIA Emulation (incl. Timers, Interrupts, Time of Day, Alarm)
- Optional Original C64 Keyboard Layout or Macintosh Keyboard Layout
- Joysticks (both via real ADB Joysticks and Keyboard mapping), Paddles and Lightpen emulated
- CPU Level 1541 Floppy Disk Emulation. Can handle most fast-loaders and special floppy tricks.
- ROM Level 1541 Disk Drive emulated (both *.D64 and *.X64 files supported) for fast and easy disk access.
- Direct Access to Macintosh File System (both *.C64 and *.P00 files supported)
- Tape Drive (Datasette) emulated (*.T64 and Lynx files)
- TapeDisk: *.T64 and Lynx files can also be used on disk drives
- Printer Emulation (Text only)
Power 64 for MacOS [Homepage]
. Commodore 64/128 Emulators Index . Emulators Index . Front Page .
© 1997/1998 Archaic Ruins