by Steve Snake
"KGen 98 is practically an entirely new Emulator. Around 90% of the code was
rewritten for this release. It is for this reason that I decided to change the
name - since there is every chance that things that worked before now do not,
and vice versa. Also, since more and more people have PCs that are faster than
mine :-( the focus of this project has now changed from speed to accuracy.
||June 8, 1998
"I also recommend that you keep KGen 0.34b - hence the renaming of the files.
|Sonic the Hedgehog 3|
"Most of what you see here was written and ready for release before the end of
February 1998. The release was delayed due to interrest from Sega. Since I
have not been able to get a reply from them for a long time, I decided to tidy
it up and release it. If there are any objections from Sega, please contact me
and it will be removed."
- Motorola 68000 CPU
- ZiLog Z80A CPU
|Phantasy Star 4|
- Scroll Screens A,B and Sprites all fully prioritised and masked
- Fully Working Window.
- All Scrolling modes (H-Screen, H-Cell, H-Line, V-Screen, V-Cell)
- V Interrupts
- H Interrupts
- All standard Raster Effects
- Palette Raster Effects (VESA 2.0 ONLY)
- Shadow / Hilight mode
- Complete YM2612 FM Emulation + DAC
- Stereo Sound.
- Joypad (both ports, keyboard, joypad, or Microsoft SideWinder Joypad)
- Battery Backup Save / Load support
- PSG Emulation (all documented and undocumented features)
- Sega 6 button Joypads
- Game Genie Cheat Cartridge
Download KGen '98
KGen '98 for MS-DOS [Homepage]
. Sega Genesis Emulators Index . Emulators Index . Front Page .
© 1997/1998 Archaic Ruins