by Jean-Luc Picard
"It's simple. Got an N64? Got a backup device such as the Doctor V64 or
the Z64? Then you have all the necessary requirements for using this
To Do List:
- A totally re-written sound core, I want to UN-FUCK this fucker.
- Hopefully a bit faster due to a new screen redraw method
- more mappers
- multi-rom support. this will fix some problems with sram too.
- sram compression. this will allow for more sram's for games to be stored on one pak.
- a new gui and menu system, with a star trek tng LCARS theme. hehehehe.
- realtime save/load, if you don't know what these are check out other emu's.
- a TOTALLY revamped merge.exe, with support for multi-roms, possible windows 95 long filename support, "friendly" naming of the roms, a cool interface and fileselector, native padding/checksum/sending. it will r0x0r j00.
Download vNES 64
vNES 64 for the Nintendo 64 [